Thank you for visiting and shopping at Koophaus.com. Our first deliveries will go out after February 19th. We appreciate your patience.
Shipping processing time
All orders are processed within 2-3 business days and take 3-10 days to ship. Orders are not shipped on weekends or holidays.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email.
Shipping rates & delivery estimates
Shipping costs $10 for standard shipping. Free standard shipping is available for orders over $50. We ship to all us addresses including APO and FPO.
Koophaus is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping. If you received your order damaged, please contact the shipment carrier to file a claim. Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing claim.
International Shipping Policy
We currently do not ship outside the U.S.
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for Koophaus.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
See what data we have about you, if any.
Change/correct any data we have about you.
Have us delete any data we have about you.
Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Terms & Conditions
1. Acceptance. The following standard terms and conditions are attached hereto and incorporated into any and all quotations, orders and purchases of Koop Haus' products and services. Any quotation from our company constitutes only Koop Haus' proposal to buyer. Any order given to Company, whether or not in response to a quotation, shall be subject to acceptance by Company and to all of Company's standard terms and conditions as listed herein. Conditions stated by buyer in a purchase order form given in response to this proposal or otherwise shall not affect Company's quotation and shall not be binding on unless expressly agreed to in writing by Company.
2. Intellectual Property Rights. Koop Haus and/or its licensors own all rights to the intellectual property and material contained in this website, and such rights are reserved.
3. Prices. Prices are subject to change without notice. However, on orders for shipment within thirty days, prices in effect at the date of the quotation, if any, will apply unless the shipment is delayed beyond thirty days from the date of such quotation. On any order or any part of an order shipped thirty days or more after the date of a quotation, if any, whether the delay is in accordance with the terms of the order or is from any other cause whatever, prices in effect at time of shipment will apply. Before making any shipment at a price in excess of that stated in a quotation given by Company, if any, Company will notify buyer stating in the notice what part of the order is to be shipped at such higher price and buyer shall have 3 days from the date of receipt of the notice to cancel the part of the order to which the increased price applies. If buyer does not so cancel within 3 days of said notice, the price increase recited in the notice shall be effective and buyer shall have no further right to cancel.
4. Taxes. Prices do not include federal, state or local taxes, now or hereafter enacted, applicable to the goods sold, which tax or taxes will be added by Company to the sales price where Company has legal obligation to collect same, and will be paid by buyer unless buyer provides Company with the proper tax exemption certificate.
5. Contingencies. Company shall not be responsible for any failure to perform due to causes beyond its control. These causes shall include, but not be restricted to, fire, storm, flood, earthquake, explosion, accident, acts of a public enemy, war or rebellion, insurrection, sabotage, epidemic, quarantine restrictions, labor disputes, labor shortages, transportation embargoes, or failure or delays in transportation, and inability to secure raw materials or failures of machinery for the manufacture of its devices, acts of God, acts of federal government or any agency thereof, acts of any state or local government or agency thereof, and judicial action, all whether foreseen or unforeseen.
6. Limitation of Warranty, Liability, Indemnity. Koop Haus LLC warrants that the goods sold hereunder shall be free from defects in workmanship and material under normal use and service .For a period of thirty (30) days from the date of delivery. Company's liability for breach of warranty shall arise only upon the return of the defective parts at buyer's expense after notice to Company of claimed breach, and Company's only liability shall be limited to furnishing a like quantity of such parts or goods free from such defects or, at Company's option, to refunding the purchase price for such parts or goods. Whether particular goods have a defect in material or workmanship covered by this warranty shall be determined by reference to general industry standards as in effect at the date of production of such goods by Company. Notice to Company of claimed defects discoverable by inspection must be given within ten (10) days after receipt of shipment. Company assumes no liability of any kind relative to such assembled device or product or for component parts damaged in assembly. Buyer indemnifies Company, its successors and assigns from and against any and all losses, damages and expenses (including attorney's fees) which Company may sustain or incur as a result of any claim of negligence, breach of warranty or strict liability in tort in connection with the use of the goods furnished hereunder, except such as may be wholly caused by the intentional misconduct or gross negligence of Company. It is understood that the Koop Haus Nesting box must be secured to prevent tipping and thus break contents or trap livestock.
7. Patents. When Company has manufactured any articles in accordance with specifications or drawings furnished by buyer or when a product is made to buyer's design, buyer at its own expense will defend any suit against Company for infringement of patents and will satisfy any final award of damages for such infringement provided Company gives buyer notice in writing of any such suit for infringement, opportunity to conduct the defense thereof and assistance and cooperation in said defense. When buyer orders articles buyer is licensed to have made for buyer, buyer represents and warrants that Company is hereby authorized to manufacture said articles under buyer's license and buyer shall be solely responsible for such royalties as may be due and for such notification to its licensor as buyer is obligated to make.
8. Non-Wavier of Default. Each shipment made under any order shall be treated as a separate transaction, but in the event of any default by buyer, Company may decline to make further shipments without in any way affecting its rights under such order. If, despite any default by buyer, Company elects to continue to make shipments, its actions shall not constitute a waiver of any default by buyer or in any way affect Company's legal remedy for such default.
9. Modifications of Standard Terms and Conditions. No addition to or modification of any of the provisions upon the face or reverse of this form shall be binding upon Company unless made in writing and signed by a duly authorized representative of Company.
10. Miscellaneous. This agreement is intended by the parties as a final expression of their agreement and also as a complete and exclusive statement of the terms of their agreement and purchase. No affirmation, representation or warranty made in Company's advertising or by any agent, employee or representative of Company which is not specifically included herein shall be enforceable. The rights and obligations stated herein shall not be assigned or delegated by buyer without the written consent of Company. The validity or enforceability of any provisions herein shall not affect the other provisions hereof and the terms herein shall be complied with in all respects as if such invalid or enforceability provision were omitted.
11. Time for Bringing Action. Any action for breach of these terms or against Company herein must be commenced within one (1) year after the cause of action has accrued.
12. These terms and conditions supercede any terms and conditions supplied by the customer containing terms inconsistent with or in addition to the terms of this acknowledgement and are not binding unless specifically accepted by Koop Haus LLC in writing.